Landon’s practice primarily focuses on complex appellate matters and civil trial support in both state and federal court. During law school, Landon received awards for outstanding brief writing and advocacy in the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition and for excellence in 1L oral advocacy. Landon was a research assistant for multiple professors, including Dean Russell Osgood, and served as a judicial intern for both the United States Attorney’s Office and the Hon. Stephen P. McGlynn in the Southern District of Illinois. Before law school, Landon worked as a paralegal and an IT assistant.
Outside the office, Landon enjoys spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and their standard schnauzer, Winnie. Stephanie and Landon are avid moviegoers, amateur chefs, and museum enthusiasts.
- Civil Appeals
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation and Coverage Disputes
- Associate, Wright, Close & Barger, LLP, 2022 – present
- Legal Intern, The Honorable Stephen P. McGlynn, Southern District of Illinois, 2021
- Summer Associate, Wright, Close & Barger, LLP, 2021
- Legal Intern, United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Illinois, 2020
- Research Assistant, Dean Russell K. Osgood 2020 – 2022