Jeffrey is a trial attorney with extensive background in representing clients in many aspects of litigation. He has prevailed in jury trials, bench trials, and on appeal. His experience includes multiple areas of civil litigation including complex commercial disputes, construction, real estate, personal injury, insurance claims, trade secrets, and employment law.
Prior to joining Wright Close & Barger, LLP, Jeffrey worked as senior associate for Irelan McDaniel, PLLC in Houston.
Outside the office, Jeffrey enjoys spending time with his wife, their children, and their families. He is an avid sports fan and outdoorsman.
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Residential and Commercial Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury & Insurance Defense
- Trade Secrets
- Labor & Employment
- Wright Close & Barger, LLP, November 2021 – present
- Irelan McDaniel, PLLC, 2020 – October 2021
- Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom, LLP, 2018 – 2020
- Daniels & Tredennick, LLP, 2013 – 2018
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Construction Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Board of Advocates Officer
- Board of Advocates Scholarship Recipient