Brandon’s practice focuses on civil litigation. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Brandon worked as a law clerk at the Harris County Attorney’s Office while pursing his law degree. Brandon has an undergraduate degree in petroleum engineering. Outside the office, Brandon enjoys exploring Houston’s many restaurants with his fiancé, Tayler. He is also an avid runner and movie enthusiast.
- Associate, Wright, Close & Barger, LLP, August 2022 – Present
- Law Clerk, Harris County Attorney’s Office, May 2021 – August 2022
- Paralegal, Wright, Close & Barger, LLP, July 2018 – August 2019
- Office Assistant, W.S. Bellows’ Construction Corporation, October 2017 – April 2018
- Houston Young Lawyers Association