Ronnie’s practice focuses on civil litigation including arbitrations. He litigates cases involving construction disputes, personal injury, employment matters, business torts, insurance coverage, intellectual property and other commercial disputes. Ronnie has been successful in both jury and bench trials, and he has worked on a variety of cases in all phases of litigation in state and federal courts nationwide.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Ronnie worked as a law clerk and legal assistant while attending law school, supporting our litigation teams in several serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, arbitrations, and complex commercial matters. Before beginning his legal career, Ronnie worked as an assistant project engineer in the construction industry where he oversaw various aspects of commercial construction projects. With his construction background and undergraduate degree in construction management, Ronnie has helped resolve numerous construction litigation matters.
Outside the office, Ronnie enjoys spending time with his wife, their children, their dog, and their families. He is an avid sports fan, attempts to play golf, and loves cars.
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury and Product Liability
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2018 – present
- Associate, Wright & Close, LLP, 2016 – 2017
- Law Clerk & Legal Assistant, Wright & Close, LLP, 2012 – 2016
- Assistant Project Engineer, W.S. Bellows Construction Corporation, 2008 – 2011
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court