Ronnie’s practice focuses on civil litigation and appeals. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Ronnie worked as a law clerk and legal assistant while attending law school, supporting our litigation teams in several serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, arbitrations, and complex commercial matters. Ronnie has worked on a variety of cases in all phases of litigation in state and federal court.
Before beginning his legal career, Ronnie worked as an assistant project engineer in the construction industry. He oversaw aspects of various projects at St. Luke’s Woodlands Hospital tower expansion, St. Luke’s Lakeside Hospital, The Bleyzer House at 27 Mott Lane (featured in AIA Houston’s 2012 home tour), and St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Youth Center expansion and renovation.
Outside the office, Ronnie enjoys spending time with his wife, their dog, and their families. He is an avid sports fan, attempts to play golf, and loves cars.
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury and Product Liability
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2018 – present
- Associate, Wright & Close, LLP, 2016-2017
- Law Clerk & Legal Assistant, Wright & Close, LLP, 2012-2016
- Assistant Project Engineer, W.S. Bellows Construction Corporation, 2008-2011
- State Bar of Texas