Andrew has experience in both trial and appellate matters. His appellate experience includes assisting in the briefing of complex legal issues before several intermediate Texas courts of appeals. His trial experience includes assisting trial counsel in all aspects of trial preparation, including pre-trial briefing and motions, representing clients in pre-trial hearings, taking depositions, and drafting the jury charge. He has experience in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, commercial litigation, insurance coverage litigation, and contractual disputes. Andrew has also served as an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy at South Texas College of law since 2010.
- Partner, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2019 – present
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2018 – 2019
- Associate, Wright & Close, LLP 2012 – 2017
- Associate, Mehaffy Weber, P.C., 2010 – 2012
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association (Litigation and Appellate Sections)