Jonathan’s practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and appeals. Prior to joining Wright Close & Barger, Jonathan worked as a litigation associate for Harris, Finley & Bogle, P.C. in Fort Worth. He also served as an intern for the Honorable Lee Yeakel, U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Texas.
Jonathan’s experience includes representing individuals and Fortune 500 companies in commercial disputes, employment litigation, and appeals. He has worked on a variety of cases in many phases of litigation in state and federal court, and has also advised clients outside of court in anticipation of litigation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2018 – present
- Associate, Harris, Finley & Bogle, P.C., 2017 – 2018
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, The Honorable Lee Yeakel, 2015
- State Bar of Texas (commercial litigation, labor and employment, and sports law sections)
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers’ Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel