Jared’s practice focuses on civil litigation and insurance coverage. His trial experience includes all aspects of trial preparation, including pre-trial briefing and motions, handling pre-trial hearings, depositions, and preparing the jury charge. Jared also advises insurers on coverage issues arising from commercial liability, environmental liability, commercial property, homeowners’, professional liability, and auto policies. During law school, Jared was an active member of the Journal on International Economic Law. Prior to joining WCB, Jared worked as an insurance coverage attorney at another Houston law firm. Outside the office, Jared is an avid golfer and enjoys traveling to and playing on different courses around the country.
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, 2021 – present
- Associate, Thompson Coe, 2019 – 2021
- Contributing Author, “Sex, Drugs and Twitter: Emerging Issues in EPL Coverage,” 2020 American Bar Association Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee Seminar.
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation Section)
- State Bar of Texas (Insurance Section)
- Bayou City Fellowship
- West Houston Young Life