Eric focuses his practice on appeals and civil litigation. Eric has represented a wide variety of clients across varying industries and has experience in commercial disputes, securities litigation, and intellectual property litigation, among other areas.
Prior to joining Wright Close & Barger, Eric was a litigation associate at law firms in New York and Minneapolis. Eric also previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Steven M. Colloton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2021 – present
- Associate, Robins Kaplan LLP, 2019 – 2021
- Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2017 – 2019
- Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2015 – 2016
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Steven M. Colloton, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2016 – 2017
- Author, “Following a Varied Legal Career, Judge Jonathan Kobes Begins on the Eighth Circuit,” Eighth Circuit Bar Association Newsletter (Summer 2020)
- Co-author, “Briefly: Deadlines or Guidelines?,” Minnesota Lawyer (July 2020)
- Co-author, “Briefly: Definitive Definitions Can Be Difficult to Determine,” Minnesota Lawyer (January 2020)