Cristina’s practice focuses on civil appeals and litigation. She has worked on cases involving personal injury, insurance coverage, wrongful death, commercial litigation, collection law, and probate.
Prior to joining the firm Cristina served as an intern for Judge Guy Herman at the Harris County Probate Court while attending the University of Texas School of Law. She worked as a law clerk at Wright, Close, and Barger, LLP, and the Travis County Attorney’s Office. She also represented children involved in the CPS system as a student attorney at the Children’s Rights Clinic of the University of Texas, School of Law. Prior to attending law school, she worked as a legal assistant and paralegal.
Cristina is also fluent in Spanish and conversational Italian. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, traveling, and cooking.
- Law Intern at Travis County, Probate Court, July 2021 to April 21, 2022
- Summer Associate at Wright, Close, and Barger, May 2021 to July 2021
- Legal Intern at Travis County Attorney’s Office, Austin, May 26, 2020, to August 7, 2020
- Paralegal at The Law Office of Mana Yegani, Houston, TX, January to June 2019
- Paralegal at Taylor, Taylor & Russell, January – November 2018