Brad’s practice focuses on civil litigation and appeals. He works on a variety of cases in all phases of litigation in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Wright Close & Barger, Brad was an Attorney Advisor with the Department of Justice’s Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Houston Immigration Court. In his prior role, Brad advised Immigration Judges on a wide range of statutory and regulatory issues. He also helped them draft their orders and decisions. Prior to law school, Brad was a website developer for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Outside the office, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife and his dog. He is an avid Chicago and Houston sports fan, enjoys running, and is passionate about music.
- Attorney Advisor, Executive Office for Immigration Review, 2018-2021
- Intern, the Honorable Jorge L. Alonso, Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- Intern, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado, 2017
- Website Developer, ATLAS, 2014-2015
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association