Brad practices both civil appeals and litigation. His experience includes state and federal trials and appeals involving personal injury, wrongful death, insurance coverage, construction, trucking, trade secrets, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Wright Close & Barger, Brad worked at the Department of Justice advising immigration judges at the Houston Immigration Court.
Outside the office, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife and his dog. He is an avid Chicago and Houston sports fan who enjoys running.
- Attorney Advisor, Executive Office for Immigration Review, 2018 – 2021
- Intern, the Honorable Jorge L. Alonso, Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- Intern, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado, 2017
- Intern, the Honorable John C. Griffin, Circuit Court of Cook County, 2016
- Website Developer, ATLAS, 2014-2015
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation & Appellate Sections)
- Houston Bar Association (Appellate Section)
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association