Art’s current practice includes civil litigation and assisting in appeals. To date, Art has experience handling catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial litigation. Prior to being licensed, Art clerked at several law firms where he gained valuable experience, including: personal injury, products liability, securities violations, white-collar crime, and criminal defense. Before law school Art was a AP World History teacher and football coach in south Texas.
In his spare time, Art likes hiking, long runs, strength training, and watching NCAA football.
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Associate, Wright Close & Barger, LLP, 2018 – present
- Associate, Royston Rayzor Vickery & Williams, LLP 2017-2018
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, The Honorable Rolando Olvera, summer 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Law Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Texas, 2017
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2018